We also received a referral from some other missionaries this last week for a 11 year old girl (Daisy) in our area. So we went by to visit the other day and as we are walking up Daisy pops out of the car in the drive way and scared us... but she was so excited to see us that she couldn't contain herself and before we even asked was inviting us in to meet her family. Turns out the mom is a member and is wanting to get involved again and really wants her daughter to be apart of young womens!
It is amazing to see God handing the work daily, some days are very exhausting and don't seem productive but (I know it is weird) I kinda enjoy the rough days because that means the amazing days will be magnified by the comparison.
It actually rained! And hailed!! And snowed!!! All with in about 3 hours it was sweet to see the snow again. Mostly because the entire town shut down. Apparently (don't quote me on this) their was 20 accidents in Alpine when it snowed.
And when it started snowing was when we were leaving for the Campo area again, and we had 2 lessons to get to so I was determined to get there. Even though all the cars were pulling over and the interstate was closed behind me right as I got on. Because it wasn't even a bad snow I drive to school in way worse than this. But we did make it to our lessons and they were amazing. Watching somebody's eyes light up as something makes sense is the greatest feeling especially when it us a child who finally figures out the plan of salvation and begins to explain it to her mom! And she dead on when she was explaining it too.
I was reading in Luke 6 and found this short scripture at really stuck out to me
21. Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled, blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
I promise that, that day will come when Christ will wipe away all our tears
Rev 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Love Elder Palmer




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.