We were in Campo area again this week and we were visiting a lot of the people out there. And while we were driving around we get a text from a sister in our ward that says "Hey elders my son want to get baptized!" So Elder Porter and I look at each other and have the same thought, scratch all our plans we are heading there right now. So we talked to her son CJ and he is a super cool guy and he told us how he was just sitting there and he heard a random voice out of the blue say that he needed to be baptized.
And Elder Porter and CJ had a lot in common so it was really cool to see.
It was a testimony builder to me that God does go before our face to prepare the people.
Alma 16:16-17
I was reading a talk by Elder Pearson "Stay by the tree"
I recommend it. It is pretty bold sometimes so I love it.
Anyways at one point he says that "hanging in there is not a principle of the gospel" enduring to the end means constantly coming into Christ to be perfected in Him, and is "a hallmark of a true disciple of Christ"
I love this truth because the Lord us sifting the wheat from the Tares and it will be those that need Christ as much in their
life on their best days as their worst that truly are continually being perfected in Christ.
life on their best days as their worst that truly are continually being perfected in Christ.
Love Elder Palmer
Got to see his MTC companion Elder Taylor


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.