Tuesday, June 4, 2019

If it is easy...you are doing it wrong



Elder Gull and Elder Palmer overlooking Alpine

So this transfer has seriously flew by the last 4 transfers in alpine have been the fastest 6 months of my life! 

let's see so Nico is on track to be Baptized on June 23rd, we moved it back a few weeks to make sure he understood what he was getting himself into.

Daisy's collar bone has finally healed so we will be setting her with a date to works towards hopefully this week. Only problem is now they have moved out of our area so we will be referring them on to a lock companionship. But it is kinda weird because they still sorta live in Alpine. I will Keep you updated on her.

So we were in Jacumba area and we taught a lesson to friend of ours in ...a cave (I will send pictures again of it). We were in a straight up cave teaching about the Book of Mormon to a cliche mountain man. it was awesome! I have a video of the cave. 

We went on a blitz with the Spanish Elders again in Jacumba and  we realized that I had never been in Mexico. So we marched the 100 yards to the border and slid our arms into Mexico through then big ole wall.

I love Being a missionary, Everyday is it's own adventure, even with its ups and downs one of my favorite quotes that I try to live my mission by is "if it is easy...you are doing it wrong" 

Been thinking a lot about why bad things happen to good people, and why we suffer with trials.

Hebrews


12 is a amazing chapter I highly recommend that you read it with a humble heart. But if you choose not to like half then people we teach hear is a couple highlights that I found to be very powerful. (There is way more in the chapter) 

Heb12:1
"let us run with patience the race that is set before us"

Heb12-11
"Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby."

One of God blessings is the storms and tribulations that come our way. I now know that sometimes you need to be broken so you can be rebuilt into something a lot greater.
I Love the Gospel of Jesus Christ! 

Love Elder Palmer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.